Current Job Openings
Roles and Responsibilities
Account Executive will be responsible to manage all accounting operations on daily basis including bookkeeping, preparing and filing ITR, TDS, GST returns, reconciliation of bank accounts, coordination, completion of annual audits, preparing, reviewing of financial reports as necessary.
He/she needs to process and reconcile a wide variety of accounting documents such as invoices, department billings, employee reimbursements, cash receipts, vendor statements, and journal vouchers; review and present financial information; prepare and process documents to disburse funds, make deposits and prepare reports; compile and review information for accuracy; and maintain records.
- Knowledge of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Support month-end and year-end finalization process
- Prepare reports on account status
- Scrutiny of various MIS reports.
- Verify, post and reconcile accounts receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- ensure documentation and process as per GST regulation.
- GST Return
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles